Festive Afternoon Tea & Bottomless Prosecco Afternoon Tea
Christmas at the Farmhouse
This year at the Farmhouse we're keeping it simple!
- Our Winter Menu has a number of delicious seasonal dishes that we know you'll love.
- Every Sunday you can enjoy our Sunday Roast including Roast Turkey with all the trimmings! We also offer our full main menu every Sunday. (Note - we won't be offering a Sunday Roast on Boxing day - we figure you'll be all roasted out!!)
- Party Bookings & Buffets - we are really flexible! We are happy to offer a full Roast Turkey lunch or dinner any day of the week, as long as we have a couple of days notice. Alternatively you can choose from one of our buffet options or pre-order from our main menu.
- Christmas Eve is always a popular day at the Farmhouse to drop in and meet friends and family all day from noon to midnight. Please reserve a table if you're dining with us.
- Christmas Day we open from 12-2.30pm for Drinks & Pigs!
- Boxing Day we're open from 12-6pm
- New Years Eve we will be offering a 3 course meal with bubbles on arrival for £35 per head. No DJ this year just a great playlist and a fantastic atmosphere. No tickets, watch this space for more details.
- New Years Day we'll be open from 12-6pm for comfort food and hairy dogs!
- Of course we are also offering our Festive Afternoon Teas at £20 per head or £35 per head for bottomless Prosecco.
- Live Music - we also have live music on the 19th and 27th December. See our events page and Facebook & Instagram for more details.
speak to Tracy or Sarah for more details!